Sunday, January 31, 2010

It might be the cold...

It might be the cold outside my window
or the moon that has come down
but, right in this moment, here where I am
I'm missing you like crazy
and I shouldn't have

You should be next to me
where I can read your eyes
and you can read my lips

You should be here with me
hugging me until we fall asleep
kissing me in the middle of my dreams

Where are you when I need you the most?
...when my voice start to breaks
and my head can't find a place to rest

Where are you when my legs are failing?
... when my soul wants to leave my body
and my mind is wandering alone

You should be here, period.

Don't pay attention to my words
please, don't mind my little complain

It might be the cold banging the window
or the stars falling from the sky

Whatever the reason is...

We both know... here is where you belong

c/cc

No comments:

Post a Comment